Not content with the fleet of cars it showed off last week, Ford has expanded its SEMA lineup to include a pack of hotted-up hot-hatches. Along with a faster Fiesta, the Blue Oval’s stand will include four Focuses with bolder bodies, more powerful motors and bigger stereos.
.. Continue Reading Feisty Fiestas and Focuses fly the Ford flag at SEMA
- Small tweaks make Focus RS even more of a giant killer
- Ford boosts Fiesta ST pocket rocket to 197 hp
- Under the skin of the new Ford Focus RS
- Review: Ford’s Focus ST is a fun, fast performance bargain
- Review: Peugeot 308 GTi 250 and 270 prove less can be more
- Review: Does the Peugeot 208 GTi live up to expectations?