German agricultural machinery manufacturer Fendt will launch a battery-electric compact tractor in 2018. Shown at Agritechnica in Hanover for the first time last week, the e100 Vario is a battery-electric compact tractor with an output of 68 hp (50 kW) and a 650 V high-capacity lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 100 kWh, offering five hours of operation per charge.
.. Continue Reading Fendt to launch e100 Vario battery-electric compact tractor in 2018
- SwagBot farming robot rolls through streams and rounds up cattle
- Tractor prototype uses methane for greener farming
- Pininfarina gives a tractor the supercar treatment
- Bionic leaf turns sunlight and bacteria into fertilizer factories
- Automatic rollover protection system stays down until it’s time to roll
- Floating dairy farm will ship milk to Rotterdam