If a parking space is tight, it’s helpful to have a friend guide you in from the sidewalk. To demonstrate the parking sensor technology of the Fiat 500, marketing agency Leo Burnett designed a video billboard that acts as that helpful friend. Sensors are used to gauge a car’s location in relation to parked vehicles and Human Parking Aid onscreen helpers show how much room for maneuver the driver has.
.. Continue Reading Fiat’s video billboard guides drivers into a parking space
- Video: Gizmag visits “the most digitally advanced retail experience in the world”
- Transparent touchscreen display can be used on both sides
- Creative British Airways billboard identifies planes that fly overhead
- iris360 wants to put you on Google Street View
- Cloud brings thunder and lightning inside your home
- Spheree takes a globular approach to displaying 3D models