Much like Action Mobil, Unicat builds some of the biggest, meanest, most diesel-tastic expedition vehicles on the planet. Powerful, oversized truck exteriors finished with soft, feature-packed interiors, these vehicles bring the comforts of home to the most barren, uncomfortable geographies on the planet, including those not really equipped for sustaining human life. The company’s latest rig, the MD77h MAN TGS 6×6, packs three axles, 530 hp of pure diesel muscle, and a comfy modern interior with multipurpose kitchen, two sleeping areas, a washer and dryer, and multiple entertainment systems scattered about from the driver’s cab to the rear bedroom. Explore whatever obscure corner of the world speaks to you without losing a single warm night of sleep … or missing out on your favorite Netflix programming.
- Revel 4×4 camper van charts a new course for Winnebago
- SpaceCamper rearranges the Volkswagen camper van for light, open design
- Compact, multi-personality camper van makes easy work of outdoor living
- Luxurious $1 million motorhome sleeps your family and your Porsche
- Winnebago’s Concept Adventure Vehicle is ready to rough it
- ModVans turns the Ford Transit into a modular, modern camper van