Long popular in other countries, roof-top tents (RTTs) are having their moment in the US. The Santa Cruz-based innovators at Tepui are doing their best to turn that moment into a movement. The company is heavily invested in expanding the RTT market out from hardcore overlanders to the masses of general outdoor lovers and festival campers. We’ve looked at some of their recent innovations, like the White Lightning and Baja Series, and we figured it high time to find out what camping on top of a roof is all about. We traveled with Tepui and the guides of Four Point Adventures to explore California’s wild, undeveloped Lost Coast, overnighting in RTTs.
.. Continue Reading Finding the Lost Coast by way of Tepui roof-top tent
- Review: Held Air n Dry – one motorcycle glove to rule them all
- Suzuki Ignis review: Cheap, meet cheerful
- 2017 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce Lusso video review: Luxury touring, Italian-style
- Review: 2017 Nissan Armada walks the big walk inside and out
- 2017 BMW S1000RR review: Quiet confidence meets outrageous velocity
- 2017 BMW S1000R Review: This unassuming German streetbike might be the wildest thing on the road