Everyone knows what the original Batmobile was, right? It was the redesigned Lincoln Futura concept that Adam West drove in the 1966 Batman television series – or was it? It turns out that the earliest known officially licensed Batmobile was built in 1963 and is going to auction at Heritage Auctions next month after receiving extensive restoration… Continue Reading First known official Batmobile up for auction
- Road-legal Batmobile replica up for auction
- Original Batmobile to go under the hammer
- Batmobile replica powered by real jet engine
- Kapow! The home-built Dark Knight Batmobile
- Holy Cow – the Batcycle becomes the Batpod
- Pssst … you wanna buy a jet-powered go-kart?