Having been launched over 18 months ago and introduced to the public in September last year, the “Low-carbon Urban Transport Zone” (LUTZ) Pathfinder has now been demonstrated in pedestrian areas around the UK’s Milton Keynes.
.. Continue Reading First public test in UK for self-driving pods
- Hyperloop One shows off magnetic drive in dramatic demonstration
- New seat designs put trains and trams on track for increased capacity
- JPods solar electric vehicle system set to leave the drawing board
- Subterranean roads proposed for greener London
- Hyperloop Technologies (now Hyperloop One) on runup to test
- Transport for London tries out e-ink signage