When NASA’s latest Cygnus cargo mission to the International Space Station (ISS) lifts off on Monday, its manifest of experiments and general supplies will include three CubeSats, including the first equipped with radar. The size of three cereal boxes and weighing only 26 lb (11.8 kg) each, the miniature satellites will be used to demonstrate new technologies in orbit.
.. Continue Reading First radar-equipped CubeSat among three heading to the ISS
- The “Space Kingdom of Asgardia” has launched its first satellite
- NASA’s Dellingr spacecraft paves way for more reliable CubeSats
- Antares booster makes a comeback as OA-5 blasts off for the ISS
- Cygnus cargo ship successfully docks with ISS
- NASA to light fire on orbiting space craft
- Cygnus spacecraft finally docks with ISS