When the Fisker Karma launched in 2011, it instantly turned heads. Forget about the environmentally friendly construction, just looking at it was enough to get gear heads fired up. Unfortunately, the financial realities of mass production killed the car before it could truly make an impact. Now, thanks to a fresh injection of Chinese cash, the Karma is back. Thankfully, it looks just as good as ever.
.. Continue Reading Fisker’s gorgeous Karma reincarnated as the Karma Revero
- First glimpse: Fisker Karma S
- Fisker Karma gets 51.6-mile range in electric mode in TUV tests
- Fisker Automotive to unwrap Karma – literally
- Fisker Automotive’s Karma sedan PHEV finally on sale
- Fisker Karma PHEV headed to showrooms after company raises US$1 billion
- The US$80K Fisker Karma luxury plug-in hybrid sports car