Microsoft made waves back at E3 with the purpose-built version of Minecraft running on the company’s HoloLens augmented reality headset. The demo provided a glimpse of what might be possible with the tech, which is set to provide tabletop AR gaming on Windows 10 and the Xbox One. But what other games would work well with the headset?
.. Continue Reading Five games that would be a perfect fit for Microsoft’s HoloLens
- Microsoft HoloLens: An AR headset that makes you see 3D holograms in your living room
- Camatte Vision: Seeing the augmented reality of Toyota Design
- Microsoft’s HoloLens Sidekick experiment lost in CRS-7 explosion
- Hands-on: Augmented and virtual reality come together in Sulon Cortex
- meta AR glasses to offer gesture control of 3D virtual objects
- Cimagine’s enhanced augmented reality engine allows for multiple object placement