After spending a few days with Oculus VR at its second developers’ conference, we have a few thoughts on the company, its products and the virtual reality landscape that we’re all about to dive into, whether we know it or not.
Section: Wearable Electronics
- Hands-on: Samsung’s $99, Oculus-powered, consumer Gear VR
- 7 things we’ve learned from the Samsung Gear VR and Oculus Rift DK2
- Tips & tricks for the Samsung Gear VR
- One-on-one interview: Oculus VR’s Head of Mobile on the new $99 Samsung Gear VR
- On the ground at the Oculus Rift launch event
- Oculus’ latest acquisition could hint at free-moving VR and telepresence robots