We’ve seen electric full-suspension mountain bikes before, and we’ve also seen electric trekking bikes. Flyer’s new TX-Series, however, is something you don’t come across too often – an electric full-suspension trekking bike. Gizmag checked it out at Eurobike.
.. Continue Reading Flyer TX-Series brings full suspension to trekking e-bikes
- A2B launches Entz e-bike with frame-integrated motor and gearless shifting
- Fat, electric folder is one Bad Bike
- Modular Virtus e-drive transforms a regular bike into an e-bike and back again
- Concept bike shows more seamless e-bike styling
- Lampociclo hand-builds e-bikes inspired by 1920s motorcycles
- Haibike unleashes mid-motored carbon fiber and electric-suspension e-bikes