We’ve already seen a couple of handlebar stems that let you swivel your bicycle’s handlebars sideways relative to the front wheel, so they don’t stick out when your bike is parked somewhere cramped such as a hallway. The Dutch-designed Stokbikes system has one of those too, although it also incorporates innovative magnetic folding pedals that’ll help keep your bike from falling over.
.. Continue Reading Folding pedals reveal their magnetic heart
- IzzyBike lacks a chain, but has optional 2-wheel-drive
- Vello bike combines rear shock with quirky folding system
- Occam Cycle keeps things simple … by doing away with the saddle
- Darwin Bicycle folds forward for the climbs and sprints
- Closca Fuga bike helmet collapses like a camping cup
- AL01 bike rack folds small for travel