Ford has unveiled a new Fusion at the Detroit Auto Show. Known as the Mondeo in some markets, the Fusion receives a new twin-turbocharged V6, a pedestrian detection system for North America, and updates to the hybrid and plug-in hybrid models to go along with two new trim levels.
.. Continue Reading Ford Fusion gets class-leading V6, hybrid updates
- VW previews the future with the Cross Coupe GTE plug-in concept
- The Chevy Volt goes premium with the 2014 Cadillac ELR
- Acura opens the doors on latest NSX Concept at NAIAS
- Cadillac set to reveal the ELR plug-in hybrid next month
- Audi’s two-door wagon, the Allroad Shooting Brake concept, debuts at Detroit
- Volkswagen unveils CrossBlue midsize SUV concept for North America