Ford hasn’t been making the bold strides of some competitors when it comes to autonomous vehicles, with plenty of testing already underway from various companies, including public trials from Nissan, Uber, Google’s Waymo and Tesla’s progress with its Autopilot software. The automotive giant is now looking to make some serious headway in Miami, where it is kicking off a pilot exploring how self-driving vehicles can ease the city’s notorious traffic problems.
.. Continue Reading Ford’s self-driving cars roll into Miami
- Waymo’s fleet clocks up 4 million self-driving miles
- Intel to build a 100-strong fleet of self-driving cars
- US sets up 10 official test sites for autonomous vehicles
- Lyft self-driving vehicles coming to the streets of San Francisco
- Focusing on tricky situations could accelerate testing of self-driving cars
- Uber takes its self-driving tech north of the border