A couple of weeks go we revealed the Flyboard Air, jet-ski champion Frank Zapata’s latest attempt to launch himself skyward. The Air ditches the jet ski, the hose and the tether of the original Flyboard in favor of a jet-powered board that’s reported capable of a potential top ground speed of 150 km/h. And now it has carried Zapata into the record books for the farthest flight by hoverboard, knocking Alexandru Duru off his perch by some considerable margin.
.. Continue Reading Franky Zapata zooms past farthest hoverboard flight record
- ArcaBoard: The first real hoverboard?
- Production begins on a REAL hoverboard
- Franky Zapata’s awesome Flyboard Air redefines the concept of a hoverboard
- Lexus has developed a hoverboard … seriously
- ArcaBoard moves closer to production, and at a lower price
- New world record set for farthest hoverboard flight