A major redevelopment of Ford’s Dearborn campus in Michigan is set to see it become greener, more high-tech and better at fostering innovation. Ford says the 10-year project will both reflect and aid its increasing focus on mobility as well as its continued car manufacturing operations.
.. Continue Reading Fresh facelift for Ford facilities
- World’s largest delta 3D printer could build entire houses out of mud or clay
- World’s tallest pair of towers slated for Wuhan, China
- Cutting the cord: Gizmag’s Top 10 off-grid homes
- Orbital Systems’ recycling shower claims to conserve 90% of its water
- London’s “Cheesegrater” skyscraper completes innovative design and construction process
- Limpley Stoke Eco-House displays impressive approach to energy efficiency