When most people think of a folding bicycle, they likely picture something with small wheels and a funny-looking frame. That’s why several years ago, Norwegian designer Ulf Laxström created the FUBi – it’s a folding bike with full-size wheels and a more-or-less traditional-looking frame. Now, his son Zakarias has introduced the FUBifixie. It’s even more normal in appearance, plus it offers some other advantages over the original.
.. Continue Reading FUBifixie looks like most bikes, but folds up in seconds
- MC2 wants to be 8 bikes in 1
- Bygen’s Hank Direct Bike swaps a chain for direct-drive levers
- Fat, electric folder is one Bad Bike
- CMYK 4.0 folding electric bike packs smart tech for savvy commuters
- Titanium-framed Burke 8 is one tiny bike, no matter how you fold it
- SitGo folding electric bike can be charged from a car