Imagine an engine that’s 30 percent smaller than a traditional piston design of like output, and that runs smoothly, with less noise and vibration. Plus, it burns several types of fuel. That’s the LiquidPiston X rotary engine, which was recently demonstrated powering a go-kart.
.. Continue Reading Game-changing rotary engine muscles a go-kart
- LiquidPiston unveils X Mini engine
- Can Dan Gurney’s Moment-Cancelling engine breathe new life into internal combustion?
- New piston skirt coatings promise significant reduction in engine friction
- Researcher’s experimental ion drive outperforms NASA’s HiPEP engine
- Wärtsilä’s new 31 becomes the most efficient 4-stroke diesel engine in the world
- Hyundai tests new turbo engine at the Nürburgring