Regular readers will know I’m a bit of a fan of Zero’s electric motorcycles – as the market leader in performance electric two-wheelers, Zero offers a glimpse into a future where gasoline engines feel frankly archaic. So I was very excited to score myself an invitation to come and visit Zero’s head office and factory to see where the company is at, get to know the Zero team, and ride the company’s entire 2015 range through the breathtaking mountain ranges of California. It was a great chance to talk about batteries, production lines, the 2015 Zero range and how America’s fast-charge infrastructure is letting riders down… Continue Reading Geeking out on electric motorcycles – a trip to the Zero factory
- RedShift electric supermoto unveiled
- Toshiba fast tracks SCiB battery technology
- Zero unveils 2015 range of high-performance electric motorbikes
- The Zero XU – electric commuter motorcycle with a removable battery pack
- World’s first all-electric 24-hour endurance motocross race to be held in California
- DARPA commissions a military "stealth motorcycle"