As frustrating as it may be to never remember where you put your car keys, it turns out there may be an unexpected upside to being relatively forgetful – you might be able to enjoy things for longer. A new study from the University of Kansas has found that people with a higher-capacity memory tend to get bored faster, due to the fact that they remember experiences in more detail and feel more satiated by them.
.. Continue Reading Get bored easily? A better memory could be to blame
- Iron nanoparticles could bring organs back from a deep freeze
- Heart-healing patch has got the beat
- Can tires be made from grass and trees?
- New soap is cleaner and greener
- Imperfect graphene may be perfect for use in better fuel cells
- EEG tech gives users the power of mind control without putting a hole in their heads