World champion drifter Vaughn Gittin Jr has teamed up with Ford to bring a special one-off edition Ford Mustang GT to the Goodwood Festival of Speed. The Eagle Squadron Mustang GT is a tribute to the pilots of the Royal Air Force during World War II and will be auctioned off to raise money for charity.
.. Continue Reading Gittin to fly in one-off Ford Mustang GT Eagle Squadron for Goodwood
- Ford’s not horsing around with its “Ole Yeller” Mustang
- 2019 Ford Shelby GT350 is tailored to the track
- Bojix F-150 headlines a fleet of spiffed-up Fords for SEMA
- Review: Ford’s Mustang GT is a V8-powered smile generator
- Ford lifts the hood on 2015 Mustang
- Ford unveils muscular new 2018 Mustang