Gizmag recently took a tour through the impressive grounds of World Expo 2015, which opened in Milan last month and features exhibitions from 143 participating countries. Here we’ve put together a list of our top 10 pavilions – the cream of a very fine crop which are a must see for anyone planning a visit to the Expo or those simply keen for a closer look at the best of what’s on offer.
.. Continue Reading Gizmag’s top 10 pavilions from EXPO 2015
- Ecoshelta prefab homes strive for sustainability from the ground up
- Shanghai’s Natural History Museum opens for business
- Andrew Maynard Architects turns a house into a village
- LGA weaves sustainability into fabric of modern Toronto home
- Inside the weird, wonderful and award-winning Melbourne School of Design
- Shipping container-based office is Made to be Moved