After a record shattering Kickstarter campaign that netted the company more than $27.9M in purchases in less than thirty days, Glowforge is gearing up to bring its novel take on three-dimensional fabrication to the masses. Gizmag spoke to Glowforge founder and CEO, Dan Shapiro, about the market, the future, and how pancakes relate to when the product will ship.
.. Continue Reading Glowforge 3D laser printing juggernaut enters life after crowdfunding
Section: 3D Printing
- Are we heading toward a digital industrial revolution?
- Prefabricated LM Guest House facade built in two days
- $4,000 home promises affordable housing in Vietnam
- Freedomky prefab house designed for affordable off-grid living
- Renzo Piano’s Flat-Pack Auditorium aids disaster recovery in Aquila
- The room with 260 million surfaces: 3D printed architecture is here