When you’re one of the world’s top symphony orchestras, it’s only right that you should play in one of the world’s best concert halls. That was the basis upon which MAD Architects worked when designing a new translucent, glowing, lotus-flower-inspired home for the China Philharmonic Orchestra.
.. Continue Reading Glowing concert hall is a symphony of visual and audio design
- Cloud Corridor: High-rise vision for the future of housing in LA
- RIBA announces 2015 Stirling Prize Shortlist
- Hallelujah! Heavenly architecture in the 21st Century
- Austrian building looks like its namesake – a loaf of bread
- Chinese fashion house is all skin and bone
- Glowing façade lights up 2016 LEAF Awards