Developing vaccines is a difficult and time-consuming endeavor, but a new technique developed by researchers at the University of Copenhagen could revolutionize the practice. The simple method could have a big impact, with the potential to create vaccines for everything from asthma to cancer.
.. Continue Reading Glued-together virus-like particles make for simple and effective vaccines
- Copenhagen Suborbitals dreams big with Spica rocket
- Malaria vaccine candidate shown to prevent thousands of cases
- Grasp telepresence robot puts a remote teacher on your shoulder
- Tiny particles mimic the body’s pancreas cells to combat type 1 diabetes
- Loading cancer vaccines into silicon microparticles could stop tumors in their tracks
- Ebola vaccine shown to be 100 percent effective in field trials