So, if it isn’t enough for you that it’s now possible to see the view from almost any road in the world while sitting at your computer, today Google announced a new Street View feature. If there’s a clock in the upper left-hand corner of an image, it means you can see what that scene looked like up to seven years ago.
.. Continue Reading Google Street View users now able to "go back in time"
Section: Good Thinking
- Google street view: 360 degree views from any point on the map.
- Now you can explore mountain tops, with Google Maps Street View
- Google adds 3D Helicopter View to Google Maps
- Google’s Trekker brings Street View to hiking trails
- Google Street View lets users take a virtual hike through the Grand Canyon
- Google Street View heads for Amazon River