Google will run entirely on renewable energy next year, it says. The tech giant says it plans to buy enough wind and solar electricity to power all of its operations, including data centers and offices, as well as invest in the creation of new renewable energy sources.
.. Continue Reading Google to run on 100 percent renewables from next year
- Grass grows as a surprise source of hydrogen fuel
- Study shows how the US could achieve 100 percent renewable energy by 2050
- Are bridge-mounted wind turbines a viable option?
- 2.5 million modules make up world’s largest solar power plant
- World’s largest second-use battery storage unit prepped for grid connection
- Latest bionic leaf now 10 times more efficient than natural photosynthesis