Gmail users are set to benefit from Google’s machine learning research with Smart Reply. The system will use a deep neural network to not only analyze incoming emails for what information is required to form an appropriate response, but to propose three likely replies, with the end result enabling mobile users to respond quickly to emails.
.. Continue Reading Google’s neural network to compose email responses for you
- Google buys artificial intelligence start-up DeepMind Technologies
- Near perfect poker playing software will clean you out
- Creative AI: Software writing software and the broader challenges of computational creativity
- Beerbots demonstrate robotic collaboration by serving drinks in a makeshift bar
- IPsoft’s Amelia AI platform making its way to work
- “Designless” brain-like chips created through artificial evolution