The Ocean Cleanup is due to begin clearing up the Great Pacific Garbage Patch in 2020. To get a better idea of what will be required, the Dutch foundation last year went for a close up look. It’s now begun sizing up the task from the air and initial findings are that it’s worse than originally thought.
.. Continue Reading Great Pacific Garbage Patch more awash with waste than expected
- Here’s how you size up the Great Pacific Garbage Patch from above
- Ocean Cleanup’s first trash-catching trials cut short by busted boom
- Ocean Cleanup Project’s trash-catching prototype takes to the angry Dutch seas
- Cashed up Ocean Cleanup project to forge ahead with real-world testing
- Adidas runs with first batch of ocean plastic footwear
- Ocean-friendly Seabin sucks up surrounding sea trash