NOA (Network of Architecture), the designers of the hotel with the crazy pool in South Tyrol, Italy, recently completed another unusual hotel nearby. Named Tofana, it’s shaped like a mountaintop and has some novel touches like a ski gondola-shaped reception and a layout that’s meant to bring to mind ascending to the summit.
.. Continue Reading Guests climb tree-lined trail to summit of mountain-themed hotel
- Glass-bottomed swimming pool is not for the faint-hearted
- Skylodge Adventure Suites – for travelers who want to hang out in Peru
- This stunning 365 gigapixel panorama of Mont Blanc contains 70,000 images
- UFO-inspired retreat graces Austrian mountain village
- Trefecta DRT: The $25K high-tech, military-grade electric super bike
- Spacecraft zooms in on lonely Ceres mountain