In the world of autonomous driving, no manufacturer has pushed its road-legal technology further than Tesla. Under the right conditions, Autopilot will accelerate, brake and steer for the driver, provided you’ve got your hands on the wheel. Gizmag hit the road in a Model S P90D to test the system out.
.. Continue Reading Hands-off with Tesla’s Autopilot system
- Tesla’s live Autopilot upgrades give the Model S parallel parking and lane changes with the push of a button
- Man vs. machine: Can self-driving cars really replace human drivers?
- Transcontinental US record aboard Tesla Model S P85D with Autopilot claimed
- Volvo begins testing self-driving cars in Sweden
- Peugeot Citroën’s self-driving car makes Paris to Bordeaux run
- Start-up offers aftermarket kit for autonomous Audi cruising