The New Atlas crew last checked out Zero Latency, the free-roaming virtual reality system, about two years ago. Fast forward to now and the tech has improved, the game library has expanded and there are 18 different sites in nine countries. So we thought it was about time we went in for a rematch – and we were not disappointed.
.. Continue Reading Hands on: Getting lost in Zero Latency’s warehouse-scale, free-roaming VR
- Rick and Morty’s virtual reality debut is a hilarious step forward for VR gaming
- The best new Oculus Rift games
- Superhot for Oculus Rift turns you into Neo from The Matrix
- Facebook Spaces brings social VR to the Oculus Rift
- HTC lowers the VR threshold with Vive package deals
- The most immersive RPG to date lands on Oculus Rift this month