In order for an electric bike to stand out from the pack, it helps if it offers unique features such as light weight or the ability to fold. Of the e-bikes that we saw at last week’s Charged Up event, however, one of our faves is a little number that isn’t particularly remarkable in any one way. It’s the iZip E3 Town:exp, and it simply manages to pack several good things into a small package.
.. Continue Reading Handy li’l iZip E3 Town:exp has a long name and a small frame
- iZip Express electric bicycle amplifies your pedalling effort
- Electric garbage truck is powered by garbage
- ELF velomobile is powered by you and the Sun
- NuVinci continuously variable planetary (CVP) technology set for pedal-electric hybrids
- Zero Motorcycles 2010 line-up packs extra punch
- Colorado town considers drone hunting licenses