After 44 years of racing success with the iconic XR750, Harley-Davidson in entering a new era with the introduction of its new flat tracker. The XG750R is a racing-only machine developed around the Revolution X liquid-cooled V-twin engine that powers the Street 750 production model.
.. Continue Reading Harley-Davidson rolls out its next-generation XG750R flat tracker
- The hoglet: Harley-Davidson’s Street 500 “learner bike”
- Harley-Davidson bolsters the Sportster range with 2016 Roadster
- Harley-Davidson introduces power-boosted 2016 line-up
- Indian Springfield goes from cruiser to bagger in minutes
- Review: Indian Scout Sixty is a worthy mid-weight cruiser
- Rare Harley-Davidson barn find breaks auction record in Australia