In 1955 an estimated six to nine million people in the US watched the live broadcast of open heart surgery on a child with a heart malformation. On July 28, 2016, a partnership between GIBLIB, Livit and 360fly will make it possible for medical professionals and the public alike to view a live hernia surgery from just about anywhere in the world, and from a 360-degree interactive point of view.
.. Continue Reading Hernia surgery gets the 360-degree interactive treatment
- Genii Cast Hub shares livestreamed video content to anyone in the world
- Movi camera offers live editing and a quasi multi-cam setup
- Living Indie wants to be the Netflix of live concerts
- Go live! Livestream Livepack puts a satellite truck in your backpack
- Cerevo’s live-to-Ustream camera is now live at Akihabara, 24/7
- BRG action sports helmets get integrated 360-degree video camera