We’ve been watching roof-top tents (RTTs) make their way into mainstream camping, and become available through major US retailers like REI. More glamp-y than ground tents and much cheaper and simpler than full RVs, roof-top tents are an interesting solution for those that camp out of their vehicles. But if you’d prefer the roof-top tent without the roof, a new hitch mount called the Hitch ‘n Pitch may be just the thing, letting you haul the tent on the back of your vehicle and camp behind the rear bumper.
.. Continue Reading Hitch ‘n Pitch takes the “roof” out of the roof-top tent
- IKamper Hardtop One tent expands for roomy car-top camping
- Telescoping wooden caravan raises the roof on small living
- Roof-top tent greets changing seasons with changing fabric
- Traft pitches a tent on an expedition-ready packraft
- The best new camping gear and gadgets for 2016 and beyond
- Camp Champ neatly packs a full camp kitchen into a wooden trunk