Honda’s second-generation CBR500R features a fresh, edgier design and several equipment upgrades that promise enhanced sporty performance while retaining all the practical benefits it inherits from the CB500 model family.
.. Continue Reading Honda sharpens CBR500R sports bike
- Honda’s legendary Africa Twin returns
- SWM Motorcycles unveils first new lineup in 30 years
- Super Cub Concept leads Honda’s second Tokyo Motor Show charge
- Stoptix automatic brake light warns against rear-end collisions …. before you touch the brakes
- XSR700: Yamaha embraces the neo-retro craze with “modern classic” MT-07 makeover
- Husqvarna introduces a new supermoto generation with the 2016 FS 450