Fans of Honda’s Euro-style Neo Sports Cafe concept and CB1000R might enjoy the new CB300R announced today. A stylish little getabout with capabilities beyond the urban jungle, the new bike gets an LCD dash, LED lights and IMU-connected ABS brakes.
.. Continue Reading Honda sneaks IMU-linked brakes onto snazzy new CB300R
- Triumph’s new 2018 Speed Triple S and RS: Stronger, smarter, sexier
- Moto Morini’s Corsaro ZZ streetfighter gets a Euro IV overhaul
- Suzuki’s brilliant GSX-S1000 is the supersport of the naked bike class
- 2017 BMW S1000R Review: This unassuming German streetbike might be the wildest thing on the road
- 2017 Triumph Street Triple 765: Bigger, badder, lighter and broader appeal
- Meet the FGR Midalu V6: 2.5 liters of Czech-built, luxury, exotic, naked grunt