Along with several prototype motorcycles that were unveiled ahead of the Tokyo Moto Show, Honda also announced updates to its Crossover X-models – namely the VFR1200X Crosstourer, NC750X and CB500X. The latter two have undergone a major redesign that will be fully revealed in Tokyo, while its Adventure Touring flagship receives some practical updates.
.. Continue Reading Honda updates its crossover motorcycle lineup
- SWM Motorcycles unveils first new lineup in 30 years
- Honda’s legendary Africa Twin returns
- Honda sharpens CBR500R sports bike
- Can Dan Gurney’s Moment-Cancelling engine breathe new life into internal combustion?
- Stoptix automatic brake light warns against rear-end collisions …. before you touch the brakes
- Horex to bounce back to life with new VR6 motorcycle