The all-new Horizon Multi Concept Vehicle isn’t the first camper van based on the new Mercedes Vito – we’ve already seen the Terra Camper Tecamp, for one – but it is purportedly the first such camper made in the UK. The new camper van is designed to adeptly straddle the fence between everyday family van and holiday camper. A host of quick-converting interior amenities help it achieve that duality.
.. Continue Reading Horizon Mercedes Multi Concept Vehicle camps and commutes in style
- Mercedes adds traction to its van line with the Vito 4×4
- Futuristic all-electric Ecco Camper concept from NAU
- The Jeep Wrangler blows its lid with Ursa Minor pop-top camper
- Bike-towable Wide Path Camper available for pre-order
- The Action Camper makes your Jeep an all-terrain RV
- Old world craftsmanship meets mobile living in the Tonke Camper