Earlier this month, we witnessed the first “civilian” flight of a real-life jetpack made by Jetpack Aviation. During our time at the test site in California, we also made a point of pulling aside company founder and CEO David Mayman to ask him where he sees this whole jetpack thing going, and his vision is much broader than you might expect. Mayman doesn’t just see a future for jetpacks, he sees the future centered around jetpacks and other VTOL technology he’s working on today.
.. Continue Reading How Jetpacks could shape the future of personal transport
- Flying guinea pig: Jetpack Aviation prepares to train its first civilian pilot
- The first “civilian” Jetpack pilot gets off the ground
- JB-10 Jetpacks now on sale to “well qualified buyers” – but there’s also a chance for the rest of us
- David Mayman to take to the skies aboard JB-10 jetpack over Monaco this weekend
- JB-9 jetpack makes spectacular debut flying around Statue of Liberty
- Jetpack pioneer David Mayman’s new electric VTOL flying car project