Honda launched the online pre-ordering platform for the RC213V-S on July 13, and in less than two months the whole production run of 213 bikes has been sold out. With the bike’s full spec sheet in hand we take a closer look at what is on offer from Honda’s road-legal MotoGP replica.
.. Continue Reading How much of a MotoGP winner does the $184,000 RC213V-S buy?
- Honda hits the road with $184,000 RC213V-S MotoGP replica
- Honda’s legendary Africa Twin returns
- First ride review and video: 2015 Zero SR
- Gizmag rides the electric Lightning LS-218: The world’s fastest production motorcycle
- First ride review and video: 2015 Zero S and DS
- Too fast, too strong, too scary: Electric Lightning LS-218 will be the fastest production bike on the planet