A few filthy pans, and your kitchen sponge can turn into a gunky, foamy mess pretty quickly – but how long should you continue using said gunky, foamy mess? A recent study has placed these kitchen essentials under the microscope and found them to be awash with bacteria, suggesting that a regular refresh mightn’t be a bad move for one’s health.
.. Continue Reading How often do you change your kitchen sponge?
Category: Around The Home
- Scientists say antimicrobial soaps are harmful and don’t work
- Science knows how much pee is in the pool
- Soladey Ionic toothbrush heads for new markets
- Mobile breath analyzer checks oral hygiene on the go
- Huge wet wipes put a shower in your pocket
- Robo-Washer Revolution cleans and dries hands, then recycles its water after each use