Your Mac might not have the massive library of games available to Windows gamers, but you can still play them in style by connecting an Xbox One controller – and you don’t need any extra hardware to do it.
.. Continue Reading How to use an Xbox One controller on a Mac
- Getting out of Auto: Understanding the different modes on your camera
- Getting out of Auto: Understanding ISO on your digital camera
- 10 tips & tricks for getting more out of the LG G3
- Drone School 4: Orientation and precision exercises
- Drone School 2: Know your transmitter
- Essential tips to keep your smartphone secure