New Atlas speaks to Eric Darnell, co-founder of Hollywood VR studio Baobab, and Google’s principle VR filmmaker Jessica Brillhart about the challenges in taking traditional storytelling into the nascent medium of virtual reality.
.. Continue Reading How VR is rewriting the rules of storytelling
- Can A.I. write a Hollywood film?
- GaffGun tapes down wily cables – no squatting required
- Kodak brings back the Super 8 movie camera, in analog/digital form
- Roll Play is a multi-camera quiz show – shot from a bike
- SoloCam is the big boys’ selfie stick
- Those perfect cars you see in TV ads? Here’s the Mad Max machine underneath the CGI