China’s Huawei has launched a new 7-inch HD alternative to the still mighty Nexus 7 or Amazon’s similarly-sized Kindle Fire HDX at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, but one with the added bonus of full mobile telephony capabilities. The flagship MediaPad X1 phablet packs high resolution cameras front and back, offers a choice of operating environments and promises a long battery life… Continue Reading Huawei unveils high-end MediaPad X1 phablet
Section: Mobile Technology
- Huawei 7-inch MediaPad first to run Android 3.2
- Huawei calls its new Ascend D quad "the world’s fastest smartphone"
- Huawei unveils world’s slimmest smartphone – again
- Huawei shows E398 triple-mode LTE modem
- Huawei reveals two huge smartphones at CES
- Huawei claims world’s thinnest smartphone title with Ascend P1 S