The Huawei Watch has been a long time coming, with its first public appearance coming at Mobile World Congress back in March. More than six months later, we finally have the Android Wear device in house and – holy Switzerland, Batman! – is this one nice-looking watch.
.. Continue Reading Huawei Watch: Early impressions
- Huawei Watch hands-on: The most fashionable Android Wear watch yet
- Huawei Watch is finally available for pre-order, prices range from $350-$800
- Huawei Watch vs. Moto 360 (2nd gen)
- LG Watch Urbane: Early impressions
- Google now taking orders for the LG Watch Urbane
- Montblanc’s new e-Strap adds smart functionality to luxury watches