A micro-device lined with living human cells able to mimic the function of living organs has been declared the overall winner of the Design Museum’s Design of the Year Award for 2015.
.. Continue Reading Human Organs-on-Chips wins Design of the Year 2015
- The Bike Design Project seeks the ultimate urban commuter
- Miami monument concepts provide today’s fix of bonkers architecture
- Electrolux Design Lab 2014 opens for entries
- Prefab truck and shipping container win healthcare facility design comp
- Best of British: Liverpool’s Everyman Theatre wins RIBA’s Stirling Prize
- MAT-TER designs typhoon-resistant school for the Philippines