Musicians needing to pick away at the strings of an electric and acoustic during the same set will usually find precious van space being given over to separate instruments. The Hybrid 55 from Michael Kelly Guitars is capable of producing either electric or acoustic tones, or a blend of both.
.. Continue Reading Hybrid guitar blends electric twang with acoustic pop
- Novel Bojotar blends guitar, resonator and banjo into new hybrid
- Traditional Indian spice added to 3D-printed ensemble
- Say bonjour to Kompozit’s polyester-bodied guitars
- Olaf Diegel reveals first prototype of 3D-printed alto saxophone
- Artiphon’s redesigned Instrument 1 is more compact and versatile than before
- Jambé offers 10 zones of percussive playability